Thursday, December 20, 2012

Gloves and Nail Polish and Candy oh my!

Looking at this blank box was a lot more intimidating than it looks. I did not mean to take this long to be away it just happened. I got through all of my finals and came out with 2A's and 2B's. It's not a 4.0 but I'll take it!! Between finishing school, Christmas baking, Shopping, Snow Mountain, and Zoo Atlanta I've had a busy busy couple of weeks. And you will hear all about that soon enough, but today I get to show off my goodies from the Secret Santa Swap

Gift Swap

My Secret Santa was Katelyn and she is amazing! I love the fact that I was "assigned to" bloggers that i've never known before, I love making new friends :) 

 
And the best part of my wonderful gift? RB painted my toes with the perfect shade of pink polish I got :) Thanks so much Katelyn!! Best Secret Santa gift ever!!! :) 

Want to know what I purchased for my Secret Santa Helene? Check it out here

4 comments:

Helene said...

you got some great goodies!! so fun!!

Janna Renee said...

I want my toes polished! Awesome, girlie ;) Thanks for participating and Happy Holidays! xoxo

My-cliffnotes said...

Woohoo, good job in school!! 4.0s are overrated :).

Thanks for linking up with us gorgeous.

Happy Holidays.
Tab

Anonymous said...

Glad you enjoyed your gift! I realized after I sent the gloves that you live in Georgia and probably won't need them all too much, but they were so soft and cozy! :)