Thursday, May 16, 2013

Hi... is this thing on?

Guess who's back? Yet again. I'm probably the worst blogger on the planet, haha. Life has been CRAZY around here! I'm not promising ill be around during the summer, but maybe i'll post more than once every 3 months. Anyway, so I've been a very busy girl, making deans list and all... 


I promise I took courses harder than Introduction to Film. Although that class was a joke in itsself. I was looking for an easy A. I got a well earned A instead!  

How's Mr. FAR do you ask? Well we went through a crazy time with his ears and eneded up having to have Tubes put in a month ago. 


But now he is completely better than ever, and is loving the crazy hot weather because he can splash around and eat tons of ice cream. 





If you've been following me on Instagram then you already knew all this ;) Was that a shameless plug? Yup, probably. But you will be seeing me around more on these here internets, and some changes are a comin' for this little ole blog of mine. So be ready :) 


No comments: