Tuesday, April 24, 2012

tales from a FAR

Today I sucked a lot of snot with one of those little blue sucker things. 

Tmi I know but it was the first thing that popped into my head. Welcome to tales from a FAR. 

Meet FAR

FAR= Fletcher Andrew Rodewig. My 10 month old little boy who is walking, babbling, and so into everything all the time. Although my blog with be about EVERYTHING in my life, A lot of it will be about him.. 



I'm Amanda. a 26 year old Wife, Mom and soon to be STUDENT. (More about that later) who loves the color PINK and will scream if she is anywhere near a rabbit (More about THAT later too!)

And we cannot forget my husband... RB who is the best husband a woman could ask for, and most importantly: The best daddy in the world:

So that's all for this minute. Enjoy the ride.... 

<3
A

1 comment:

Michelle said...

YAY!!! So excited :)