Friday, November 9, 2012

Pink is my favorite color...

Dear Bloggers... Have y'all heard about the #pinkproject?! Brittany who blogs at NaturallyEstes  has a heart of GOLD! I recently connected with her on Twitter when she asked for help for her #pinkproject and I did a little research then signed right up!! 

The #pinkproject Brittany's brilliant idea of raising money so that 4 women in Ethiopia can have a right to live. and if she meets her goal of $1600 Brittany is going to die her hair pink.  Totally not kidding.  

So what are we asking you to do today? I know you love waking up every morning and getting ready for work and getting in your car and going through the drive through to get that white and green  red holiday cup. For today only, would you think about taking that $5 you would normally spend on a cup of Starbucks and donating it to the #pinkproject? If you donate, your name will be entered into a drawing for a Starbucks Giftcard giveaway! So you would still get your Starbucks, just have to wait a little bit longer :)

So lets all contribute to help these 4 women! Oh, and to the fabulous photos of Brittany's Pink Hair! :) 
Oh and while i've got you here, let me tell you a little bit about my friend Kelsey. Last week I gave away some ad space on Twitter because I was feeling generous (Speaking of Twitter - do you follow me? @amandarodewig ) and Kelsey who blogs at Stories of Kel grabed one of them up. She and her husband are one of the cutest couples ever. Seriously. Click here to read about their recent Staycation, then go read 8 Things You Probally Didn't Know About Me. When your done with that - follow her via GFC and tell her I sent ya ;) 

Photobucket

No comments: