Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Honey...

...I'm home! Did y'all miss me? I know you did. But i'm going to let you in on a little secret... I didn't miss you. That's kinda harsh, I know. But I didn't mean it the way it sounded. I didn't miss sitting at my computer, I didn't miss trying (and failing) to come up with clever blog posts. I did miss reading all of your amazing blogs, and I'm slowly but surely catching up. You will get a full vacation recap tomorrow  who am I kidding... later this week. But for now while i'm drowning in laundry, schoolwork, and taking care of a teething toddler; I'll leave you with our vacation via Instagram  (Go ahead and click that link and follow me while your at it :) 

Yay were headed to the beach! 

Rules are made to be broken #sweetteaaddict 

 We Made it! 

First time having Chocolate Milk

 
Sand Box Pimp 

I Eat Sharks for Breakfast! (or Dinner)

Hi People! 


Driving Mr. Stewart 


Fell Asleep eating a PB Sammy. <3


I joined the darkside! 

My First trip to Francesca's! 

Walking on the beach with my baby guy! 

He's outta here! 

Double Fisting watching Cars 2

Home Sweet Home <3

No comments: