Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I believe

~that Jesus is the Christ, the son of the living God ♥ 

~ that FAR is the cutest guy ever! 


~ that chocolate is not a luxury, but a necessity 

~that I married the man God made for me


~ that Dancing in the Rain is a rainy day activity. 


~that everything looks better if it's PINK 

~ that i'm going to graduate and be successful for my family

~ in Santa

~ that everything can be solved with a hug

~ that when a baby sleeps, you sleep 

~ that my best friends are the best 

~ that everyone should go link up with Erin :) 



3 comments:

elise said...

new[est] follower! can't wait to keep reading along~!

stop by sometime!
kalobandelise.blogspot.com

Rachel said...

Dancing in the rain is pretty sweet--I haven't done it too recently. I prefer summer rain dancing to cold, windy, fall rain dancing. ;P

Donna said...

Fun list. Your baby is beautiful.