Thursday, August 9, 2012

Friday Letters

Dear RB: Thanks for taking the trash out.. ya know, the bag that is sitting right beside me.... Dear Weekend: I'm tired already and you are already here. Lets try to fit in a nap ok? Dear Fletch: I love you, but I promise you if you dont stop pulling my hair I will eat your fingers. Dear Calculator: I reallllly don't want to spend all this money on you. But you better help me pass college math! Dear Vacation: One month from today, we will be together. My toes will be in the sand and I. cannot. wait. Lets hurry it along ok? Dear Island Vista: Get that bed ready for me!! See you in 30 days and counting down :) Dear Michelle: I really miss you.. I need to see your face again soon!! Dear Brit: Bloggy date today and family get together tomorrow? Could I really be this lucky to hang 2x in one weekend? #win. Dear RB: I'm now getting up to take the trash out. Good job hubs ;) 


Photobucket

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I know exactly what you mean, calculators cost a TON of $$$ today!

Aw, a bloggy date sounds so fun!

Oh wow! LOVE that last line! Bahahaha (^_^)

xoxo ♥ Shar
http://sharmartinez.blogspot.com

Chelsea said...

Amen to the weekend and naps!! I love your cute blog and I can't wait to read more :-)

Chelsea

Michelle {Jarrah Jungle} said...

The calculator better know the answer before you've given it the question if its that expensive! Hope you have a great weekend x

CWY said...

What great letters! Know exactly what you mean about the calculator!!

Christa
http://christawaldrop.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Your letters were so funny! and the calculators are worth it! I promise. I bought mine for high school and never looked back.

Coral's Country said...

Seriously..those calcs are WAY overpriced for just a few buttons that you'll only use once! But hey, that's what college is all about.

I feel the same way about the weekend. I am SO ready for a nap!

Super cute blog! Enjoy your weekend!

Coral

www.coralscountry.blogspot.com

Brianna said...

Buying calculators for college ARE.A.NIGHTMARE. I feel you on this ! And vacation ! Ugh I wish I could be on one right now !!!!

Holly said...

I love your letters, and expensive calculators are one of the reasons I'm glad I never took maths at university!

choose to be happy blog said...

haha the trash letter made me laugh :)