What I did do was...
- Had lunch with one of my BFF's
- Started planning our family vacation that is in less than a month!
- Cuddled with Fletcher and tickled his toes Saturday morning
- Spent almost $600 in textbooks (including a $150 calculator! AHH!)
- Cleaned up Fletch's vomit because he gagged himself with a Poweraide top
- Ate Pacho's twice (and both times it was free for me!)
- Watched This Means War with my family (It was so so)
- Went to RB's Aunt & Uncle 's 50th Birthday Party
- Wore this dress:
(Its not a great picture I know... be thankful I cropped my face out.)
I lived the life I love to blog about! and it felt wonderful!! I was a mom. a wife. a best friend. I wasn't a blogger. and it was a nice break.... but now it's Monday. And i'm ready to jump back into my tweeting, my facebooking, and most importantly, my blogging. :)
So thanks weekend, you're the best. I hope you treated my readers as awesome as you treated me :)