Monday, June 25, 2012

Dancin for Joy & Versatile Blogger

My brother is a youth leader at his church and every year he throws the coolest VBS's. This year the theme is Pirates and last night we took Fletch to the opening night. He is too young to participate but he had the BEST time singing and dancing before and after all the activities! 


 He thinks he's so big ;) 
 Dancin boy
Fletch and his buddy Savanna
He had a blast! Were going to take him back tomorrow night :) So apparently somebody in this world thinks i'm cool enough for an award! What!?! Sweet Megan (Have you read her blog? I love her!) Nominated me for 

The rules for this award are as follows:
1. Thank the Blogger who nominated you.
2. Include a link to their site.
3. Include the award image in your post.
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
6. When nominating, include a link to their site.
7. Let other bloggers know they've been nominated.

7 Random Facts:
1) DIY Stresses me out. I love DIY looking stuff, and I love pinning stuff to Pintrest. But I have never tried anything DIY. 
2) I love having blonde hair. But every time I've tried to give myself blonde hair it's turned out a disaster. and since we had Fletch I went back natural to save $$. So for now.. i'm brown ;)
3) I will do any household chore except clean out the refrigerator. It grosses me out... So that's RB's job!
4) I've been off of Soda's for over a month now and I lost 13 lbs!! 
5) I'd give you my right arm for a Dr. Pepper right now... 
6) I'm pretty addicted to FB. And my Twitter addiction is getting bad too. 
7) I can't keep a secret. Or a suprise. But i'm working on that ;) 

My Nominations 


1) Michelle @ Foodie Mommy
3) Kari @ Kari Apted
10) Jessica @ Bowie to Baltimore
11) Amber @ Letters from the Lawsons
12) Autumn @ Mrs. in the Making
13) Laura @ Oh, Laura Darling
14) Shaina @ Shadylane

I know I know I cheated. But it took me awhile to think of some of my favorite bloggers. and if your reading this, i'd love for you to do it too :) 

8 comments:

Chelsea Olivia said...

Thanks so much Amanda!! You are SO sweet! That pirate party looks like so much fun. And I pin SO much DIY stuff on Pinterest...but have yet to do most of it haha. I didn't drink pop for SIX YEARS!! I gave it up as a new years resolution when I was like fourteen (what 14 year old does that!?) and didn't drink it FOREVER until I met my stupid boyfriend...who drinks pop....uuurg. I just slipped back in. I still don't drink it very often but GOOD FOR YOU for losing 13 lbs just from not drinking it...it's amazing what a little change can do!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Amanda. you have made my day! I love VBS. It's so fun. The pirate theme one looks like a lot of fun. :) I hear you about the saving money and holding back on dying our hair. Great job on loosing the weight. You are so awesome :)

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

not me. not the girl who just posted about her crappy old car.
me?
aww shucks, you are the best! thank you for the award. do I get a new car too?

Shaina Longstreet said...

Thank you so much for nominating me for this award. :) Its so sweet of you to think of me. I was doing so good for all of May and half of June with no soda, but alas, drink one and you fall back down the mountain. Stay strong girl! Resist that darn Dr! ;)

Jess said...

Thank you so much for nominating me for the award! So sweet of you.

I love all this pop talk! I can't imagaine going with out diet coke... Props to ya lady!

dreaming en francais said...

Congrats on your award! Also the photos of your little guy are so adorable! xo

http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com

Melissa Wright said...

Congrats on your award!

Melissa Wright said...

Congrats on your award!