Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Into the Word Wednesday

This past week I read 2 Peter. This was the first time i've read 2 Peter. When I usually read the bible I always go back to my favorite books (Joshua, Proverbs, Esther) That's why I'm loving this reading plan i've been doing with ECC


2 Peter 1:2 is one of my favorite verses in the bible. In fact, it's in the bible 5 times. 

"Grace and Peace be yours in abundance through the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord"

Grace and Peace. Two things we have an abundance of... and two things we don't deserve.  Well I can't speak for you but I know I don't deserve it. but I am forever eternally grateful for it. 

Into The Word Wednesdays

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Grace and peace in abundance sounds fantastic!

Falen said...

Undeserved is soooo true. What great gifts from a loving and giving God! Great Post!

Sarah {the fontenot four} said...

I love this! Thank you for sharing and thanks for linking up with us today!

Tales of Beauty For Ashes said...

You know what I love about that verse, grace and peace in ABUNDANCE! Wow. Amazing. Thanks for sharing, sweet girl!