Monday, June 18, 2012

A Test, A Smartphone, and all of the stuff in between...

Yes, Yes, Yes, I know I know. I haven't posted ALL day. I knew today was gonna be a crazy day and I thought to myself last night I should schedule a post but it didn't happen between the studying and everything else. But we will get to that in a minute.


Yesterday RB's entire fam was over and we grilled steaks for Father's Day. Did I take a single photo? Nope. Anyway, Well his sweet Aunt Kay who I love was talking about how she hated her smart phone and asked me if I wanted to trade. So I am now the proud owner of a Droix x2. It's no iphone but i'm moving on up!! (Tiff- I know you'll be so proud!!) and it was FREE! 
The test. Ohhh buddy. So all the studying i've been doing has been for a test to enter college. If you remember here (which you probably don't because I had 2 followers then) I'm going back to school in the fall. Well today I had to take an entrance exam to be admitted/see if I had to take remedial classes. So let me tell you I STINK at math. Always have and always will. Today on the Math part of the test I had to make at least a 20 to be admitted into my school and I had to make a 36 to test into college level math and not to take a remedial... welll.... 
I MADE A 21! 
So will I have to be in remedial math? Yup. Do I care? Nope. All that matters is that I can go to school in the fall and I will walk in that class with a SMILE on my face. (Just fyi- I tested college level in Reading & Writing) 

Am I oh so happy? YES. You know what makes me even happier? My husband is cooking dinner. 

Ok Ok i'm off my high horse. Tomorrow will be back to normal.. all about the little guy. 

* Have you entered Aunie SAUCE's JUNE GIVEAWAY yet? Go. Enter. Now. 

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Great job! Congrats! I am horrible in math as well so good job on making it! Also I failed on taking pics with my own dad.. I even said to my mom as we were pulling away "we didn't take any pictures! What a waste of a cute outfit!" ha