Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday Letters

Dear RB: You are the best husband ever! Not just because you gave up you iphone.. but because you gave it to me. Oh and you grilled amazing pork chops for dinner last night. ;) 
Dear FAR: I'm so proud of you, It's only been a week and you are 100% completely off the bottle. I'm so glad our little chat last week worked ;) 
Dear Georgia Weather: Didn't we discuss the my family and my besties going to Stone Mountain Park on Sunday? And your gonna be 102 degrees? Not cool... literally.
Dear Big Lots: Please be reasonable with RB's schedule this coming week. Were pretty busy. So off on Sunday and no working past 4 on Wednesday and Saturday please?? 
Becky: Hurry up and have that baby so I can see photos Puh-leaseee!? 
Dear Saturday: Can you hurry up? I'm ready to have Italian night with my bestie, her family, and my family. Manicotti, Lasagna, Salad OH MY!

Happy Friday lovelies :)  

Photobucket

3 comments:

Tales of Beauty For Ashes said...

haha! I LOVE it! Gurl! I wish that babe would get here. I am so READY! But as soon as he/she does...you're getting some pictures! :)

Unknown said...

I loved reading this!

Visit nichollvincent.blogspot.com

have a great weekend!

jes @ twosmuppies said...

102 degrees? i am melting at the thought!