Thursday, October 18, 2012

Its not you... Its me.

You see this mess? 

This is what I will be doing for the next few hours. So while i'm slaving away doing math I've taken the liberty of finding you some great blog posts to read. #iknowirock 

First up meet Brittany, Brittany has the sweetest blog, Second Hand Solace. This week she shared something on her heart and it was truly beautiful. After you're done there head on over to Pamela's Place  and meet Pamela. I met her when she won some ad space on my blog and she has the cutest fur baby named Bently who has a message for you :) Next up go meet Olivia who blogs at Olivia Blogs. Olivia has a special spot in my <3 because she is a Georgia girl like me! She's made some awesome Pinterest goals for October that you should go check out and maybe get an idea or two for yourself :) Last (but certainly not least) is Tiff. This sweet girl was one of the first bloggers to reach out to me, and last month I was honored that she guest posted on my blog while I was on vacation.  Go read about her big night out 

Okay.. so why are you still here? Go check out these amazing ladies! :) 

1 comment:

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

Well don't work too hard ... or I'll have to guest post again. And that would be horrible (for your readers). You're the best!