Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Pumpkin Carving Fun!

Happy Halloween-y bloggy loves :) I know that not all of you out there celebrate Halloween, but any excuse to parade my kiddo around in a cute costume while getting free candy for RB and I FAR is a good time for me. haha. So anyway, I totally forgot that Halloween was tomorrow... :/ I mean, I knew that it was coming, and FAR already had his Simba costume but I completely forgot about the whole pumpkin carving fun. So on RB's way home from running an few errands, I got him to pick up a pumpkin :) 






Did you notice how awesome Perry looks?!? RB freehanded it! 

I love my little family :) 

2 comments:

Michelle said...

pERRRYYYYYYY! * makes platypus noise* <3 y'all!

Brittany T. said...

wow those pumpkins look great! What a cute family you have:)