Monday, October 15, 2012

This is my confession...

Okay so I have something I need to tell you. I failed to mention that yesterday was my birthday. Usually my birthdays are the biggest day of the year. We always have a big party, I get lots of presents, and it's a wonderful time. I knew, due to finances, etc that this birthday would not be this way and so I just put out of my mind. But quite honestly, this was one of my favorite birthdays. My hubby got me the sweetest card from him and FAR got me a card too :) My bestie surprised me when I woke up Saturday AM with a Starbucks gift card and Reeses (My favorite candy!) And we spent the day feeding bears and traveling. Wait did I get ahead of myself? Let's start at the beginning....

Friday afternoon we dropped FAR off with his Aunt KK and Uncle G and met Michelle & Daniel in Loganville. We left about 6:30 and stopped to eat and made it all the way to the Mall of GA (45 minutes or so) before we stopped again at POPCORN HAVEN! I so wish I would of taken photos here... This place was amazing! RB and I got: Dill Pickle Popcorn (my fav!) Hot Wing and Ranch with Cheese, and BANANA PUDDING POPCORN! Daniel and Michelle got 1/2 Salt and Vinegar 1/2 Dill Pickle,  Peanut Butter Chocolate, and KEY LIME PIE! It was so delish! We talked and snacked on popcorn the entire trip up. 

 
 
 
Saturday we woke up and went to Helen. Lucky for us, it was Octoberfest! We had a blast walking around and going into shops, and we ate dinner at Pauls on the River. Yum! We went back to the cabin and played games and talked and had a great time :) 

 
 
 
 
Sunday was my actual Birthday and we woke up and ate a amazing breakfast of eggs, bacon, and grits. We then packed up and left to go to see the Bears! We got to feed them and look at them. Those bears looked so sweet and cuddly I made the comment I wanted to take one home. The creepy caretaker guy informed me they would kill me. It was defiantly an experience  On the way out we made plans to break the bears free so they could go back into the wild... 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So all in all my birthday weekend was wonderful. memorable. and one of the best ones ever. Funny how that kinda thing sneaks up on you right? :) 

3 comments:

Michelle said...

We had such a good time! <3 you!

Cassandra said...

Happy late birthday!!! Looks like a great time. Those bears are so cute. I honestly prefer things like that than big blowout parties.

themosbysinchina said...

Happy Birthday~ That popcorn sounds delish! Love the bears. They look so human like standing up like that! :) New Follower!