Friday, October 19, 2012

In My Opinion

In My Opinion.... 
When Rachel @ lala Lists emailed me and asked me to link up with her, I couldn't refuse! So here are just a few of my opinions. (Please remember that it's exactly that, an opinion. Everyone has one. These just happen to be mine :) 

1)this is the cutest little boy in the entire world


2) new episodes of Grey's Anatomy need to come on everyday. #mcdreamyissomcyummy
3) Algebra is the stupidest subject. You use letters in English, not in math
4) best friends make the world a better place
5) pink is the prettiest color around 
6) people should have to take a written exam before they are aloud to procreate
7) this man hung the moon: 
8) everyone should go to at least one bonfire during the fall season 
9) reese's pumpkins and trees taste better than regular reeces
10) everyone should have a church family they are plugged into
11) naps are a necessity not a luxury
12) chocolate makes the world go round. my world anyway 
13) e-mailing sweet bloggers like Brin and Tiff make me smile
14) bloggers that link up to a link up just to be first are selfish. I hate going to a blog to expect a link up and it not be there
15) politics are personal:  that's why voting takes place in a booth-for-one 
16) everyone who reads this should go enter this giveaway for a new personalized #Maybook 



3 comments:

Jenn @ Party of One said...

LOVING your list. Algebra is STUPID- I agree :) You have some wonderful opinions! Love it :)

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

haha. I literally clicked on "best friend" thinking "oooooh, maybe just maybe it's me!". I was about to cry and then saw my name below. You redeemed yourself. :)

Rachel @ lala Lists said...

I couldnt agree more with #2 I would be a crying mess but a happy crying mess!!! Thanks for linking up and have a great weekend!