Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday Letters

Dear RB: A mountain weekend with our best friends next weekend? So very excited. Cant wait for some adult alone time with you!! Dear FAR: I know mommy had to leave you last weekend to go into the hospital and that broke both of our hearts, but next weekend I know you will have a blast with your Aunt Kay Kay and she will spoil you rotten! Dear Face: Keep up the good work with the healing thing. Dear Self: Why was I so crazy to schedule a gyno apt. Thursday, a Dr. Apt Friday and were leaving Friday night! *Crazy self* Dear Grey's: Last night you broke me. That was the saddest episode ever. Cannot wait until next week!! Dear Bloggy Friends: I love each and every one of you. Just thought you should know.

Wanna write your own Friday Letters? Click the photo and link up with Ashley @ Adventures of Newlyweds :)




Happy Friday Dolls! Make the most of your weekend.... and think of me while i'm doing yard work and taking midterms! Blah.

1 comment:

BoldButterBaby said...

Right back at ya sister!