Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Learn That!!

This weekend never ended. I loved every minute of it don't get me wrong but I don't think I ever sat down..  Some of the highlights:


We went to a LCB (Low Country Boil) with some of my besties! 
The leftovers...
 
 My honey wanted his booty on the blog ;)

FAR found his best buddy KPs car and fell in LOVE! I know what this momma and daddy will be buying for his first birthday.... 


 

Saturday was spent cleaning house and cutting grass. But of course no pics were taken of that :)  one of Fletch's favorite people Lauren came to visit! He adores her!! And also His Aunt Stacy and Tay too :) 

RB had to work all night Sunday night which meant that we got to go to church as a family Sunday morning. (Because he works in retails that doesn't happen often.) That was soo nice. Nothing like worshiping next to your husband! Can I get an AMEN? 

Taken on Easter: But we were headed to church then too!! ;) 

So that was my weekend. Later while the crazy baby goes down for a nap ill be posting about THE BUMP! 

<3,

PS: Crazy baby with crazy hair!! 



1 comment:

Michelle said...

I had a blast! I am so glad y'all came over over! I loved seeing y'all!!