It's my pink patent leather Coach that was a gift to myself and I absolutely love it!!
- Glasses case: I don't drive in my glasses so I use this case to put them in when i'm driving.
- Pouch with Nail tools and tweezers.
- Pens: I always cary my pink glitter pen and a blue pen. My favorite kind of pens are the cheep kind. Medium point ALWAYS!
- Hand Sanitizer: from Bath & Body Works
- My Verizon EnV: Love it. Wouldn't trade it for anything. If I ever upgrade it will be the day I finally own an iphone.
- Wallet: Also from Coach. It's the perfect wallet! It holds my checkbook and has a spot for everything!
- Birth Control.
- Pink Sunglasses: (gift from a friend)
- Coupons: Now I don't coupon everything like the Extreme show on TLC but there are certain things in life you don't buy without coupons. Like diapers.
- Church Bulletin: Our church is awesome! Check it out here.
- My iPad:I. am. addicted. to my ipad. There are no other words.
- Brag Book: You can never leave your house without photo's of your baby!!! :)
- Clinique pouch: It holds all the necessities. See below:
- Aquafina lip gloss: If I want to shine :)
- Burts Bee's chap stick: The best ever!!
- Regular chap stick. it's my backup.
- Covergirl Lip Gloss. This is the closest to lip stick this girl gets.
- Hair tie. I have hair tie's EVERYWHERE. In my car, purse, diaper bag, and usually on my wrist and in my hair. I have a bad habbit of wearing my hair up 90% of the time.
- Bobby pins, and little hair clips to pull my hair out of my face if by chance it's down. Usually I offer this stuff to people so they won't take my hair ties. my absolute necessities: sunglasses, burt's bees chapstick, lip pencils, and iphone. can't. live. without.
my absolute necessities: hair tie, cell phone, ipad, burts bee's chap stick.
most random thing i carry: Probally my church bullatin. Sometimes a random baby shoe or cup.
small purse or large: LARGE! But if i'm at a concert, festival, etc I usually just use a clutch and throw it in Fletch's diaper bag.
change purse with outfit?: Nope.
wallet matching bag?: Yes! My wallet matches the inside fabric of my bag.
So I have to ask.... What's in your purse? leave me a comment and i'll check it out :)