Monday, May 28, 2012

Things to know about me if were going to be BFF's!

Last week as I was stalking reading everyone in my news feed I came across this post  from Jessica at Bowie to Baltimore and it made me think.... hummm what are things you need to know about me? So here we go! 

I have a fear of rabbits. We all know this, and everyone has fears of different kinds. If you throw stuffed bunnies in my face, or taunt me with them it will make me mad. and it's annoying. 

I am a VERY JEALOUS person. I don't mean to be. It just happens. Not in my marriage but in everyday life. I can't help it, but I am working on it. 

If your a needy, I don't have time for you in my life. Now don't get me wrong, if you need the shirt of my back, it's yours. But if your middle name is drama, or if you call me from the bar almost nightly to come pick you up, your not a true friend. Your a needy. and I don't need you. 

I grew up as the baby in my family. I have 2 older brothers. One is 16 years older than me and he looks out for me from Heaven and the other is 6 years older than me and he takes care of me on Earth, and thanks to them I got 2 amazing sister's too! 

Speaking of those brothers they gave me 6 amazing nieces and nephews! Justin, Jordan, Gali, Ara, Evie and Baby Judah are sooo sweet and they are great cousins to Fletch in their own way. 

I don't just have a sweet tooth, I have sweet teeth! I love Candy, Cupcakes, Frosting, Brownies, and everything in between.

I am a worrier. I worry about everything. From finances to the fact I call my mom at least once a day to make sure she is alive. It's true. I worry about her almost as much as I worry about Fletch.

Friends make me happy. Getting a call or a text from one of my besties totally makes my day. Almost as much as blog comments make my day.... No pressure or anything :) 

My husband hung the moon. Seriously. 

I'm almost OCD... When I say that I mean: I am known as a checkbook natzi. Everything in my checkbook is neat, organized, and up to date. ALWAYS. All the clothes in the closet have a certain spot and are hung a certain way. The same thing in the dresser drawers. And everything has to be clean before I go to bed. And all of this started when I was pregnant.

On Thursday nights at 9pm if you call me, I promise I won't answer. Because I am highly obsessed with Grey's Anatomy.... RIP Little Grey *sniff*

<3,
A




3 comments:

Shaina Longstreet said...

This is such a neat idea for a blog post. :) might have to borrow it one day.
Thanks for coming by my blog!

Michelle said...

is it annoying about the Rabbit's if someone has their teenage daughter send pictures of them? I don't think that counts ;) <3

Jess said...

Love this! I am a check book nazi too!