Thursday, May 24, 2012

Turtle

So night before last I was in my kitchen doing dishes and watching Giuliana & Bill when RB yells at me to come to the bathroom while he's giving FAR a bath and the conversation goes a little something like this: 

RB: Look what Fletch found

ME: What? 
RB: Look.... 
Me: Oh my Lord. He found his turtle. Make him stop.
RB: Why?? 
Me: He does not need to play with that. Fletch stop baby! 
Fletch: Looks up at me and gives me THE grin. 
(All you momma's know what I'm talking about)
Me: Randell, seriously make him stop. 
RB: Hysterical laughing


I then call my Amy and tell her that Fletch found his Turtle in the bathtub. More hysterical laughing follows. Speaking of bathtime, thought i'd share a few cute bath pics from over the almost year *tear* 

Fletch's first bath ever.  (4 days old @ CHOA )
Bad to the Bone
Everybody loves a little baby booty! 
 
 

<3,
A

PS- If you don't know what the Turtle is - Email me [talesfromfar @ gmail . com]



4 comments:

kpsmommy said...

Poor mommy :(

thecoffeehouse said...

I just emailed you.

thecoffeehouse said...

KIDDING. This is so so funny. Everybody plays with their turtle, Mom. Just like my husband says everybody poops. Ummm, nope. Not me.

LaraBeTheOne said...

such a cute lil baby :)