Thursday, July 5, 2012

Current Crush: Hot Pink

It's Thursday! Time for another Current Crush. Again it's a What I Wish I Wore thanks to Polyvore! I'm loving this site I found last week! Anyway, Pink has always been my favorite color but I put together this outfit together wishing I had some style and I could pull it off


Hot Pink



Current Crush Thursdays
PS- Do you want to know how I make the amazing crock pot lasagna i'm always talking about? Go visit Little Waterlily, Big Pond today and find out! I'm guest posting. Click here

6 comments:

Carly said...

Love the pink toms! And I love your new Header and picture, so pretty!

Carly
www.lipglossandcrayons.com

Nilda said...

The pink TOMS are adorable. Found you through the blog hop!

Leslie said...

I gotta get me a pair of those pink Toms!!!

Caitlin Cavallaro said...

Just stumbled across your blog and I, too, am obsessed with Polyvore! I just wish most of the stuff wasn't so expensive!! Obsessed with those pink Toms though!

Ashley @ embracing the everyday said...

LOVE the Toms! I am seriously the one of the biggest Toms fanatics you'll ever meet! Hot pink is one of my favorite colors, too. :)

Brittany said...

Lovin' the pink! Especially the bag!