Friday, July 20, 2012

Friday Letters

RB: Do you even know how excited I am about our double date next weekend to the Vortex? and I know that's next Friday but i'm really excited about it today :) 


Dear GPC: This week i'm coming to see you. to register for your classes and to get my parking sticker. Be nice to me! 

Dear Fletcher: Your getting way to big way to fast buddy. Slow down okay? 

Dear Stacy: I am SO proud of you for starting a blog. But i'm gonna need you to actually.. um ya know, blog. Please & Thank you! :) 

Dear Brit: Hurry up & get here so our bloggy party can begin!! PS- don't forget the wine ;) 

Dear Weekend: You are the first one in a long time that nothing is planned for you. Lets keep it that way, my family needs rest!! 


Dear You: Have I told you how AMAZING you are?  And as soon as you tell all your friends about me, and they follow me, I will do a 100 follower giveaway, and it will be epic. 
Photobucket

6 comments:

Kristine@thefoleyfam said...

Blogging party + wine! Enjoy lovely friend! Thanks so much for your comment on my blog! I don't know what we would do without our Radio Flyer :) P.S. I already follow your awesome-ness ONLY 5 away! Hoorah!

Michelle {Jarrah Jungle} said...

Yay for no plans on weekends, that means you can sleep in and watch tv all day if you wish :) Have a good one x

Unknown said...

I wanna go to a bloggy party! :)

come say hi at nichollvincent.blogspot.com

have a great Friday!

No(dot dot)el said...

I have that same issue with some of my blogger friends. I wish they would blog a whole lot more. Great letter. Happy Friday xoxo

Ashleigh Nichole said...

Rest is always nice to have every once in a while & very much needed! We never know how much we need it either until that day it comes, then we are like yes we without a doubt needed this! I hope you have a nice relaxing weekend!

Miss Jewells said...

Weekends without plans are THE best! Hope you have a wonderful one :)