Monday, July 16, 2012

Me, Myself, & I

Today i'm linking up with the first ever Me, Myself, and I link up! 


1. What is your biggest phobia? Rabbits. Don't ask me why because I don't know but I am terrified. 

2. If you could relive any day of your life, what would it be and why? My Wedding day... It was the best day. 
 
 

3. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be? 25
4. Which celebrity do you get mistaken for? No one lately, but in high school everyone told me I looked like that blonde Dixie Chick. 
5. What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life? Before it's too Late - Goo Goo Dolls; Take My Life - Jeremy Camp; I Swear - John Michael Montgomery; 100 in a 55 - Pop Evil







PS- I entered the most awesome giveaway with the best prizes at Eloping Stethoscope... I would tell you to enter but I reallllllly want to win so .... yeah. I kid. Go enter. And if you win I will be jealous! 

15 comments:

Anni S said...

So happy I found your blog :)

New follower right here! (Bloglovin...GFC seems to be broken on your site?)

Smooches from Germany!
Anni

Michelle said...

LOVE THIS :) AND I LOVE YOU! And I love that 100 in a 55 is one of your songs ;)

Anni S said...

It worked :) thanks for the hint lol

Unknown said...

Your wedding day looked beautiful! Love the pink!
I'd relive mine as well!

Stopping by from the link up! =)

Unknown said...

Love your answers! love the pictures! stopping by from the link up!

Savannah said...

It's so funny that you're scared of rabbits! My roommate hates them too. She thinks their eyes are so evil!

Denise said...

rabbits. hilarious! i'm not a fan of them either.

i'm a fan of wedding days. i'd love to live that day over!

Unknown said...

haha rabbits! so funny

come say a quick hi at nichollvincent.blogspot.com :)

have a wonderful day!

The Pretty Pinhead said...

You definitely wouldn't like living in our neighborhood. It is littered with pesky little rabbits everywhere.

Found your blog on the Me, Myself and I Linky Party. New Follower :)

The Pretty Pinhead

CC said...

Ohh, great songs!

Unknown said...

Your wedding pictures are beautiful! I love your dress!
I also choose to stay 25 forever!
Have a lovely day!

Britt
yellowumbrelladesign.blogspot.com

Kate @ BROhaha said...

your weddings pics are gorgeous! love the pink bridesmaids dresses :)

Kate @ BROhaha said...

your weddings pics are gorgeous! love the pink bridesmaids dresses :)

Brooke Arellano said...

Hi there! Stopping by from the link up and am now your newest follower:) Hope you can come check out Crazy Mama Drama !
http://crazy-mama-drama.blogspot.com/
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Crazy-Mama-Drama/259491484156846

Shelby said...

You looked so gorgeous on your wedding day!! I just found you through the link up, and I'd love it if we followed each other:)

Shelby xoxo
shelbychasingbirdies.blogspot.com