Monday, July 16, 2012

Me, Myself, & I

Today i'm linking up with the first ever Me, Myself, and I link up! 


1. What is your biggest phobia? Rabbits. Don't ask me why because I don't know but I am terrified. 

2. If you could relive any day of your life, what would it be and why? My Wedding day... It was the best day. 
 
 

3. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be? 25
4. Which celebrity do you get mistaken for? No one lately, but in high school everyone told me I looked like that blonde Dixie Chick. 
5. What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life? Before it's too Late - Goo Goo Dolls; Take My Life - Jeremy Camp; I Swear - John Michael Montgomery; 100 in a 55 - Pop Evil







PS- I entered the most awesome giveaway with the best prizes at Eloping Stethoscope... I would tell you to enter but I reallllllly want to win so .... yeah. I kid. Go enter. And if you win I will be jealous! 

16 comments:

Anni said...

So happy I found your blog :)

New follower right here! (Bloglovin...GFC seems to be broken on your site?)

Smooches from Germany!
Anni

Michelle said...

LOVE THIS :) AND I LOVE YOU! And I love that 100 in a 55 is one of your songs ;)

Anni said...

It worked :) thanks for the hint lol

Kassie Rew said...

Your wedding day looked beautiful! Love the pink!
I'd relive mine as well!

Stopping by from the link up! =)

Sara S said...

Love your answers! love the pictures! stopping by from the link up!

Savannah :) said...

It's so funny that you're scared of rabbits! My roommate hates them too. She thinks their eyes are so evil!

Denise said...

rabbits. hilarious! i'm not a fan of them either.

i'm a fan of wedding days. i'd love to live that day over!

Nicholl Vincent said...

haha rabbits! so funny

come say a quick hi at nichollvincent.blogspot.com :)

have a wonderful day!

The Pretty Pinhead said...

You definitely wouldn't like living in our neighborhood. It is littered with pesky little rabbits everywhere.

Found your blog on the Me, Myself and I Linky Party. New Follower :)

The Pretty Pinhead

CC said...

Ohh, great songs!

Yellow Umbrella said...

Your wedding pictures are beautiful! I love your dress!
I also choose to stay 25 forever!
Have a lovely day!

Britt
yellowumbrelladesign.blogspot.com

Kate said...

your weddings pics are gorgeous! love the pink bridesmaids dresses :)

Kate said...

your weddings pics are gorgeous! love the pink bridesmaids dresses :)

Brooke Arellano said...

Hi there! Stopping by from the link up and am now your newest follower:) Hope you can come check out Crazy Mama Drama !
http://crazy-mama-drama.blogspot.com/
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Crazy-Mama-Drama/259491484156846

Shelby said...

You looked so gorgeous on your wedding day!! I just found you through the link up, and I'd love it if we followed each other:)

Shelby xoxo
shelbychasingbirdies.blogspot.com

Emily Meyers said...

Hey Lady! Just found your blog via the hop, and I'm so happy to be your newest follower! I also would love to invite you to a fabulous triple giveaway that I'm having right now!
Ends tonight, so hurry over and thanks so much!

xo, Emily

http://emilymmeyers.blogspot.com/2012/08/triple-winner-giveaway.html