Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Green Juice

Have I ever told you how much I love my husband? Okay I know I have. but seriously my husband gets on these "kicks" of different passions and he researches them (usually via youtube) and desires to spend lots of money on different things (In the past we've purchased   and resold: airsoft stuff, Vibram five finger shoes (he still has those!), different phone cases, different diet plans, etc) Well his latest hobby/passion/crazy is juicing. Thankfully while talking to Michelle's hubby about how he was wanting to buy a juicer D told him that he has one he can borrow and borrow he did. He then sent me to the grocery store with a list of the ingredients of Green Juice...
 and when I got home, we juiced
 
 the yuckies
 Enjoying my juice 
Fletch loved it! 

Green Juice: (the origional recipe)
Kale
Celery
Cucumber
Lemon
Green Apple
 (We added: Blueberries & Strawberries)
And you know what? It wasn't even half bad... There may be hope yet for me and healthy eating.... 

probally not. Pass the cookies.


PS- Pink on the Cheek is having an amazing giveaway! 29 prizes 1 winner. And although I want it to be ME you should try to enter too!! Click here

5 comments:

Carly said...

Hahahaaaaa! I wanted to get a juicer, but hubby says we have enough appliances. I've been making smoothies instead!

Carly
www.lipglossandcrayons.com

Unknown said...

I will have to give it too you... I'm impressed! I would think the texture would be weird, I am weird about things like that!! Much props!!

Meagan said...

Yum! I've gotten into green drinks and you can really make them taste (surprisingly) good. Keep more recipes coming!

Brittany said...

It was so yum! Tasted a lot better than I thought it would. Really liked it. I'll bring the wine, you bring the green juice to our next bloggy party!

Green Juice said...

Great green juice recipe. I love seeing children drink fresh juices instead of the sugary stuff sold in stores.