Monday, July 2, 2012

Weekend Update

My amazing, wonderful, awesome husband let me sleep until 10:45... with that being said, it's 1:30PM on Monday afternoon and I am just sitting down at the computer. This weekend was CRAZY! So for the first time, i'm linking up for.... 



On SATURDAY I spent the morning cooking and baking! I made a Crock Pot lasagna, Carrot Cake bars with homemade cream cheese icing, and Oatmeal raisin cookies! My bestie Michelle & her family, my momma, RB's momma & Nanny, and my brother Andy and his family came over for an Italian night. and it was sooo yummmy! With everything I made we also had 2 kinds of Manicotti, Salad, Garlic Bread, and Brownies! And since it was a million degrees here, we set up Fletch's kiddie pool & sprinkler and the kiddos had some FUN! 
 
 Fletcher took a break from playing to cut grass...
 
On SUNDAY we went as a family to church (wahoo!) and then went to Michelle's for lunch and hung out. Then we went to the Lazer Show @ Stone Mountain Park
 
 
 
 
 
  
 
 
 
 
 

The Lazer Show is the coolest thing. And Fletcher  LOVED IT. I was worried about him with the fireworks but he was mesmerized!  

All in all. Great weekend! 

4 comments:

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

I went to Stone Mountain about 5 years ago and loved it. It's so cool. And the people were all so nice (I'm from CA and people are not that friendly lol).

And sleeping in until 10:30 sounds amazing :)

Thanks for linking up with us!

Sami said...

Sounds like a fabulous weekend!
Thanks for linking up :)

Unknown said...

Stone Mountain is so fun, and love all the photos!

Lauren // Pink on the Cheek said...

Thanks for linking up with The Blogger Party!
Keep spreading the word on facebook and twitter, I really appreciate!
Thank you so much for the love & support!!
xoxo
Lauren
thebloggerparty.blogspot.com