Thursday, July 12, 2012

Its Ok...

I'm taking a break from Current Crush and trying something new.. 

Its Ok Thursdays

It's Ok... 

To take a day off from blogging, because yesterday that's what happened.

To take a nap when your kid takes a nap. 

To walk into the room where your son is napping and smell poop and leave him... because he really needs that nap. 

To have a melt down cry moment yesterday because not everything can go right.

To say No.

To be excited about going back to school for the first time in almost 10 years.

To have mommy time.

That's all i've got for you today. Tune in tomorrow for some Friday letters :) ... Did I seriously say Tune in? I'm such a nerd. 

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Everyone needs a break sometimes! I'll tune in tomorrow!

Unknown said...

Breaks are good for everyone!!
That is so great you are going back to school! Some days I wonder if I should too!

Valerie said...

Now that I've had a child, I totally get why breaks are essential. Seriously, why can't naps be mandatory for adults too?!?!?!?

That's so exciting about you going back to school. What will you be studying? Good luck!!!

The Morrows said...

I can totally relate to the poop thing! Never wake a sleeping baby :)