Wednesday, July 25, 2012

27 in 27

Okay lovelies, First and foremost I hope your going to link up with Our Reflection's Meet and Tweet that i'm co-hosting tomorrow. Because i'm so excited to cohost. Seriously, Laura is a doll. Anyway- I was going to make a 30 by 30 list...I even have a button and everything, but Erin (Do you follow her? You should, love her. Just sayin) inspired me to just do a link up called whatever your age in whatever your age. And since i'm going to be 21 *cough27cough* in 81 days I've decided to do a 27 in 27. It gives me a little over a year.  So here we go! 



1. Buy a House 
2. Give Fletcher a sibling (after #1)
3. Complete a DIY project on Pinterest 
4. Take a cruise
5. Start College (August 20, 2012)
6. Stop drinking soft drinks
7. Loose at least 30 lbs. 50 would be nice
8. Get into some kind of exercise routine
9. Run a 5K (September baby!.. okay maybe)
10. Go to a Blogger conference
11. Show Jesus to a stranger
12. Take an adult only vacation 10/12/12-10/14/12
13. Eat at the Vortex 7/27/12
14. Visit Chicago & eat @ RPM Italian 
15. Go to NYC & Visit Ground Zero
16. Get Joshua 1:9 tattooed on my wrist
17. Get a DSLR
18. Learn how to use said DSLR
19. Start a savings and have a weekly % of our income to go in
20. Pay off all credit cards
21. Destroy said credit cards
22. Pay cash for a MAC book
23. Volunteer more with my church (Aug. 2012) 
24. Surprise RB with breakfast. (I don't cook breakfast AT ALL)  (September 25, 2012)
25. Get my blog to 400 followers 
26. Learn HTML 
27. Start going to a Mommy & Me type thing to make Fletch some friends his age

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha! You commented on my list just as I was checking out yours! And I love your list too!! :) Good luck on checking all these off this next year!

Terri said...

Girl you will LOVE the vortex. Everytime we go to ATL, we have to eat there. SO. GOOD. The Elvis is my dirty little secret!

Brittany said...

I'll go to the Vortex with you. The Boy took me there a few weeks ago and it was amazing!!

Brittany said...

That was supposed to say Boy Toy took... he's so sweet.

Anonymous said...

I love these goals! Going to NYC and running a 5k are on my list too! [I'm posting it tonight :)] If you're looking for a fun exercise routine, check out Pop Pilates on YouTube! Cassey has lots of fun workouts so you can mix cardio and pilates together...it's actually really fun! Good luck with your 27!

Jenn @ Party of One said...

LOVE the vortex! So, so good :) Stopping by from the link up!

Cassandra said...

I love your list! My whole blog is just my list and it is so much fun to cross things off. Good for you for getting some checked off already!

www.25inmy25th.blogspot.com

Megan Tenney said...

Amanda! I found you through Living in Yellow- what an awesome husband you have! I started a master list for bloggers with bucket lists, so come on over and link up!

Bucket List Master List