Friday, July 6, 2012

Friday Letters

RB: Those pancakes you made yesterday? A-ma-zing. Seriously. You spoil me. As much as I don't deserve it, I am so thankful for it. And you! 
Fletcher: You are growing up sooo fast! Seriously. 12 teeth now and you've learned to drink through a straw. I love each and every one of your milestones! 
Michelle: I'm so thankful your my best friend. And you live in the fancy neghiborhood where we can watch fireworks in your yard. Yay for 4th of July :) (& blueberry beer!) 
Chelsea: You are seriously one of the sweetest blog friends I have. Thank you so much for everything! Especially my new social media buttons :)  One day i'll buy a blog design. When i'm not  cheep. poor. umm.. yeah no other words. 
Momma- THANK YOU for giving me your Coach wallet. That's true love right there... 


Photobucket

4 comments:

Michelle said...

You are so so welcome!!!! :) I am so glad y'all came. It was a blast

Valerie said...

Mmmm, blueberry beer!!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'm so excited to have a new bloggy friend to follow. It's the little things, people!

Brittany said...

Umm...blueberry beer!?!? And you didn't save me any?

Unknown said...

blueberry beer? what? awesome

visit nichollvincent.blogspot.com

have a good one!