Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Bringing up Allie

Happy Tuesday guys! Now don't get all excited and crazy today but your not gonna hear from this Amanda today. Your gonna hear from my bloggy friend Amanda who blogs over @ Bringing up Allie ... Take it away Amanda! 
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
First of all I would like to thank Amanda for inviting me to do this! I’m not going to lie, when she first mentioned it, I started sweating profusely and was trying to figure out how I was going to pull this off...I can do it!

So on to my introduction…

Well my name is Amanda and I write over at Bring Up Allie, talking about me, my family and most of all my journey as a first time stay-at-home Momma. I started my blog back in March and I guess you could say it’s been my little savior. My life can get a bit stressful and honestly sometimes I’d just like to rip my hair out, my blog gives me the chance to cool off and get away for a bit.

Me!
And now onto the personal tid bits…

My husband and I met in 2005 through mutual friends. Our first date was a little unconventional to say the least. We started our date with a nice dinner at Hooters followed by a movie, and then did some Coyote hunting into the wee hours of the next morning. The following day we took a trip to a tattoo shop, where he got some ink. I fell in love right then and there (but I definitely did not tell him that). There’s just something about men with tattoos! I remember coming home after the day at the tattoo shop, jumping up and down telling my parents I was going to marry him. My mom bet $5 that I wouldn’t and I still have yet to see that $5.

Anyway, fast forward to 2008.
Loren proposed, we were engaged for 2 years and got married in January of 2010 in the Bahamas.

Engagement photo


About a year after marriage we decided we wanted to start trying to have a baby.  Which brings us to November 17th, 2011 when our little Allie Mae arrived, 2 weeks late and 8lbs 1oz.  The first night home was pure hell, and I was really regretting our decision to reproduce. Lol Things got better though and get better every day. Now Allie Mae is almost 8 months old. I can’t believe how fast time has flown. Now we have a little girl who loves to crawl, has 2 teeth (a third coming soon), and is into everything.


Being a parent is extremely tough sometimes but is the greatest blessing.  Wouldn't trade her for anything.

So, come on over and check out my blog and introduce yourself.  I love meeting new people!



Blog/Twitter

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Guys she's seriously a sweetie. Go over say Hi and give her a follow!! 

No comments: