Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Liebeter


Okay So i've been nominated for this award twice! Whaaaat? Thanks Allie and Emily! Y'all must be crazy to want to nominate me, but I will take it, and I will say Thank you :) 

So here are the rules: 
- post 5 random facts about yourself
- choose 5 other deserving blogs with less than 200 subscribers to nominate and link their blogs in your post.
- tell your nominees you have chosen them for this award by leaving a comment on their blogs
- answer the 5 questions the tagger has asked you and ask your own 5 questions to the people you nominate.
- no tag backs.

So lets get started with 5 Random Facts (i'm going to try to think of something i've never talked about): 
  • I'm very involved with my church's children's ministry. I love their values and I fully believe in what they teach (God made you, God loves you, and Jesus wants to be your forever friend!)
  • I have a lot more self confidence when I have blonde hair. I don't know why, It makes me feel prettier I guess.
  • Every morning I read by bible, check my email, check my facebook and check blogger. In that order. 
  • 2010 was one of the craziest years in my life. I got engaged, a week later my brother died, 6 months later I got married, then I got pregnant! 
  • The only way I wont bite my nails is if I have acrylic over them. So every 2 weeks I pamper myself. and I fully think I deserve it ;) 
Okay here are Allie's Questions:
What is something we don't know about you? See above!
What is your dream job? To interpret Sign Language for Kids.
What is your favorite thing about blogging? Looking back and remembering.
If I could give you a plane ticket to anywhere, where would you go? Hawaii!
What's your favorite meal? Momma's Chicken and Rice.
Any pets? No. I am NOT a pet person.
If you won $150,000 how would you spend it? I would donate to my church, then buy a house and fix it up.
What is your favorite picture (please share it with us) and why?


This was taken during our first family vacation and I LOVE it.
What's your favorite room in your house? My bedroom!
Tell us a little about your family... I have a hubby named RB and a 13 month old named Fletch. but y'all know that ;)
What do you consider to be your best quality? I believe i'm generous. I will do anything for you if I can.

Here are Emily's questions: 
If you could live anywhere, where would you live? Wilmington, North Carolina. ALWAYS wanted to pick up and move there.  
What is your most memorable childhood memory. We had a blizard in GA in '93 and b/c we had no heat we had to go spend a few nights at the fire station (my dad was a firefighter at the time) And on the way home I was with my dad and we hit black ice and we spun around in a 360 a few times. And dad made it fun. 
What is your most favorite movie of ALL TIME? Little Mermaid. Hands down.
Which season is your favorite, and why. Fall. No extreme heat, No extreme cold, No pollen and UGA Football. 
If you could have one super power what would it be? I'd love to fly! 

Okay so i'm tagging.... 

Michelle @ Foodie Mommy
Montana @ SaraMontana Says

My 5 Questions are: What is your... 

Favorite Article of clothing? 
Favorite thing to do when you have nothing to do? 
Favorite restaurant? 
Favorite blog to read? 
Favorite social media website? 

PS- Today's post was supposed to be about my sweet baby guy and his life lately. I was even going to dress him up and take some current photos but he is one sick baby. (I'm blogging during his much needed nap time) So look forward to that later :) 


2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my!!
thank you, thank you, thank you!!

EMily said...

Flying would be awesome! My favorite Disney movie is The Lion King, though my sister ALWAYS watched the Little Mermaid, so to this day, I could probably still sing / recite most of the movie because of her!