Thursday, July 26, 2012

It's Ok...

Linking up once again for 



Its Ok Thursdays

It's Ok.... 


That i'm a 26 year old college freshman... and proud of it! 

That I thought I had it all figured out and now i'm doubting what I want to do (major in)


That i'm head over heals in love with my husband. 

That i'm going to attempt to eat a cheeseburger with grilled cheese sandwiches as buns tomorrow night... and love every bite. (Stretchy Pants Michelle!)


That Colt Ford's new song Back (with Jake Owen) is one of my new favorites




I'll leave you with that. Happy Thursday Dolls! 


9 comments:

Brittany said...

I'm assuming you are going to the Vortex? It's so good. Get a side of cheese sauce for your tater tots...yum!

Established: 2008 said...

Love Jake Owen! Found you through the link up!

Michelle said...

Stretchy pants...

Unknown said...

Good for you for going to college! Love that you put that you are head over heels in love with your husband, super cute!

#mommylife said...

Oh thanks for showing me that song! And don't you worry about doubting your major.. I think most of us are like that.. Sometimes I wonder if instead of going to fashion school, I shoulda gone to school to be a teacher..

Alyssa said...

Congrats on being a college freshman! I started college a little later too and I always love to have people in my classes in the same boat! :)

Brittany T. said...

omg you're so funny! and it's never too late to continue your education. im 29 and still not done w/school. i need 10 more classes to finish w/my bachelor's but cant afford school right now plus im loving blogging and thinking this is part of my niche. a cheeseburger sounds really good right now actually lol...i want one from red robin!! hahaah :)

Unknown said...

love the husband its okay, so sweet!

happy friday! come say hello at nichollvincent.blogspot.com :)

Stacy said...

Just saying I'm proud of you! You will make the right decisions no matter what (for school)! Love you dearly!