Friday, July 27, 2012

Friday Letters


Dear RB: Doing 2 loads of laundry while I was at Orientation? A-ma-zing. And I didn't even ask! I love you. Seriously, to the moon and back. And I can't wait for our *DATE* tonight! 






Dear Fletch: Do you know how my heart melted when I was leaving for school yesterday and you held your arms out and gave me the biggest hug? Totally made my day. Your getting to big baby guy... 


Dear Bloggers: Why do you link up to a link up when you haven't even written your post yet? Is it cool to be #1? And i'm really not being rude.. just curious. 


Dear Brit: You+Me+Pedi's+Michaels= YAY!! (PS Were gonna go on a Be Flirty wine hunt too!) 


Dear My Lovey's: Thanks for being so awesome! ♥ 




Photobucket
PS: Have you entered our DIY Linkup? It ends tomorrow... and you don't wanna miss this prize!! 

8 comments:

Unknown said...

How cute is he??? too cute!!
Have a wonderful weekend! and date night!!

EMily said...

It's quite amazing how quickly they keep growing up! I nominated you for an award...huzzah!

http://thenalongcametheboy.blogspot.com/2012/07/an-award.html

Unknown said...

Awww so cute! I love this post! I hope you have a wonderful date night!

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

I am seriously obsessed with that picture of you two. So cute!

Chelsea said...

What a cute blog! I'm excited to follow along and read more!

Laura Darling said...

I can imagine you were thrilled when you realized the laundry was done! He's a keeper!

Brittany said...

We forgot the wine! The mani/pedi was fun, but I have bruises on my shins, back, and arms from that hitting, I mean massage.

#mommylife said...

Hey girl! I nominated you for an award! Go check it out! http://lovelifeasmrs.blogspot.com/2012/07/hey-mom-i-freakin-got-award-for-my-blog.html